- Stress Less Capsules — Designed to help the mind and body cope with occasional stress, these capsules promote vitality and balanced mood. Made with ashwagandha and full-spectrum hemp oil with CBD as well as a wide range of complementary components.
- Body Comfort Capsules — Made with full-spectrum hemp oil, this product supports joint health and normal range of motion. It is made with Boswellia, which has been shown to ease inflammation throughout the body following exercise.
- Omega Turmeric Capsules — Supporting healthy antioxidant activity, these capsules feature algae-derived DHA and Omega-3, which has a direct impact on the endocannabinoid system and can help support brain function and joint health. They are made with full-spectrum hemp oil CBD and complementary components of the hemp plant.
- Broad Spectrum Sports Gel — This hydrating, non-greasy gel for all skin types is a special blend of essential oils, including eucalyptus, peppermint, rosemary, grapefruit, chamomile and cassia bark extract, along with 1,000mg broad-spectrum hemp extract and a full profile of other cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids.
- Organic Balance Natural Tincture — These USDA Certified Organic tinctures are crafted with CBD in organic hemp extract and carefully blended with organic MCT coconut oil. By using full-spectrum hemp oil, these tinctures feature CBD and provide a range of complementary cannabinoids, flavonoids and terpenes.
- Daily Balance Broad-Spectrum Tincture — Available in four sizes, these tinctures are crafted with CBD in broad-spectrum hemp extract and carefully blended with organic MCT coconut oil. Broad spectrum means that the THC has been reduced to a level not detectable by standard lab equipment.
- Happy Belly Capsules — Supporting optimal digestive health, this product features “capsule in capsule” construction to ensure ingredient integrity. Happy Belly is made with full-spectrum hemp oil with CBD and the clinically studied probiotic B. longum BB536. (Available Q2 2020).
- Good Night Capsules — Promoting tranquil sleep and healthy sleep cycles, these capsules combine CBD with melatonin (Available Q2 2020).
“Our new slogan echoes the core of everything we are built on – making products that work,” Karousos said. “With more than 25 years of experience in hemp, Elixinol knows the intricacies and the power of CBD. Armed with that knowledge, we have combined CBD with vitamins and minerals that support different areas of health and wellness.”
The brand’s focus on transparency comes at a time of confusion in the marketplace following the 2018 Farm Bill, which opened doors to a wave of quickly formed CBD brands. As a company whose creation predates the implementation of the 2014 Farm Bill that set up the nation’s first experimental hemp program, Elixinol’s mission is to bring the CBD industry to the next level by creating trusted partnerships with large retailers that go beyond the minimum compliancy requirements. Elixinol’s products are now sold at more than 2,600 natural, specialty and conventional grocery stores and pharmacies across the U.S.
“Given the evolution of the industry over the past few years, we want to ensure that we identify likeminded retailers,” Karousos continued. “This allows Elixinol to instill confidence that we are a partner who focuses on the health and wellness of consumers.”
Elixinol’s products undergo rigorous third-party independent laboratory testing that ensure the absence of microbiological contamination, heavy metals and pesticides as well as the presence of Elixinol’s unique terpene profile. Every Elixinol product is crafted with whole plant extract at the base, ensuring each delivers an effective amount of CBD and a wide range of complementary cannabinoids.
With a proven track record of growing and extracting premium-quality hemp, Elixinol is one of the few CBD hemp extract brands with complete seed-to-sale control over its products. Elixinol also conducts rigorous third-party laboratory testing and quality control. Elixinol distributes hemp-derived CBD products globally in North and South America, throughout Europe, Asia and the Pacific Region under its own label, as well as bulk CBD and wholesale CBD. Elixinol’s parent company EXL (elixinolglobal.com) is publicly traded on the Australian Securities Exchange and on the U.S. OTC (ASX:EXL, OTC:ELLXF). More information available at Elixinol.com.