Motive CBD is debuting its extensive product line on the same day the NFL is hosting its 2019 season opener.
The CBD maker is offering products aimed at helping athletes in training and recovery. Motive CBD is partnering with several high-profile athletes including former NY Jets star Nick Mangold who is a seven-time pro bowler and possible future Pro Football Hall of Famer. Motive’s team runs deep and also includes former Olympians Gabby Douglas and Bode Miller as well as champion bull rider Jess Lockwood and ESPN analyst Charly Arnolt.
Douglas was the first African-American gymnast in the Olympic games to win the Individual All-Around. She was also the first American gymnast to win gold in both the individual all-around and team competitions during the same Olympic games. Gymnastics requires a grueling training regimen, one that Douglas knows well.
“My experiences in using CBD have led me to believe that I could have been more pain-free throughout my gymnastics career if CBD had been allowed,” Douglas said in a release. “I am glad that athletes across all Olympic sports will now have the opportunity to use these products and hopefully experience their benefits.”
Miller is the most decorated American male alpine skier ever. The two-time World Champion and gold medal recipient suffered multiple injuries during his career but was able to rehabilitate himself. In 2014, at the age of 36, Miller returned to the Winter Olympics and won a bronze medal two years after undergoing major knee surgery.
“Every athlete is driven by something that moves them and pushes them forward when faced with adversity,” said Miller. “I was injured frequently throughout my career and took motivation from a lot of different things to help me recover and perform at the highest levels. Based on my experiences with CBD and recovery I absolutely would have included Motive in my daily routine. No matter what type of athlete you are, or what drives you, Motive CBD will help you maintain.”
All Motive CBD products are tested by independent laboratories and, according to Motive CBD, are approved for use by the World Anti-Doping Agency.
The Motive CBD product line includes:
- Tinctures – 30mL vials containing 500mg of CBD in four flavors – Active Orange, Fresh Mint, Tropical Melon, and Key Lime Lift. Full Spectrum and CBD Isolate tinctures retail for $49.99 per vial.
- Fruit Chews – 30 cube package contains 10mg of CBD per cube in three flavors – Orange Cream, Wild Berry, and Strawberry. Fruit chews retail for $49.99 per jar.
- Mints – 10 mints per package contains 10mg of CBD per cube in Fresh Mint flavor. Mints retail for $24.99 per pack.
- Sports Cream – 100mL bottle contains 400mg of CBD in Menthol and Sandalwood scents. Sports Cream retails for $59.99 per bottle.
- Capsules – 30 capsule package contains 25mg of CBD per capsule and is available in two forms: Muscle and Joint Support, and Sleep Support. Capsules retail for $59.99 per jar.
- Toothpicks – 10 toothpicks per package contains 25mg of CBD per toothpick in three flavors – Cinnamon, Mountain Berry, and Bacon. Toothpicks retail for $24.99 per pack.